Why Are Jermyn Street Shirts So Special?
Jermyn Street in St James’s is famous for its resident shirt makers. In 1913 Ralph Hawes and George Frederick Curtis opened their first store in London’s Piccadilly Arcade at the corner of Jermyn Street. From the beginning, Hawes & Curtis has been known throughout the world for its Jermyn Street shirts thanks to their superb quality, attention to detail and exquisite craftsmanship. Over the course of more than 100 years, Hawes & Curtis has made shirts for royalty and Hollywood’s elite. Today our flagship store is proudly located on this prestigious street.