Give the perfect present to your friends and loved ones with the Hawes & Curtis gift card.
Hawes & Curtis has recently introduced gift cards which offer endless gifting possibilities and can be redeemed in all participating stores. Please see below for full terms and conditions of use for Hawes & Curtis gift cards.
- Present your gift card to pay for products or services at participating Hawes & Curtis locations.
- Gift cards are non-refundable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift cards must be relinquished to the cashier upon full redemption.
- To check the gift card balance, please ask a staff member in participating stores.
- No value until activated by a staff member at the time of purchase in participating stores.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months.
Gift cards can be purchased and redeemed at the following Hawes & Curtis stores;
- 33-34 Jermyn Street Flagship Store
- 82 Jermyn Street
- 34-38 Oxford Street Flagship Store
- 156 Oxford Street
- Old Broad Street
- The Shard
- 76 Cannon Street
- Westfield Shepherds Bush 1 & 2
- Milton Keynes
- Bluewater Shopping Centre
- Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- Westfield Stratford
- Wood Green Outlet
- 22-24 County Arcade – Leeds
- 60 George Street – Edinburgh
- Unit 66D, Gloucester Quays
Hawes & Curtis reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary (e.g. to change the scope of the gift card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).
Hawes & Curtis reserves the right to refuse a gift card which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, damaged or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.