Win a luxury London trip with Glengarry Glen Ross
Christian Slater, Robert Glenister, Kris Marshall, Stanley Townsend & Don Warrington star in David Mamet’s masterpiece GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS, which returns to the West End this Autumn for its first major revival in over a decade. To celebrate the cult classic’s return, we’re offering you and a guest the chance to win a Luxury trip to London to see the play for yourselves. As well as tickets to the play, you’ll enjoy an evening of cocktails, steak and fine wine in the art deco splendour of Smith & Wollensky before heading back to the Grange Wellington Hotel for a luxury overnight’s stay, in the heart of Victoria and Westminster.
METRO ★★ ★ ★ ★
FINANCIAL TIMES ★ ★ ★ ★
THE GUARDIAN ★ ★ ★ ★
THE SPECTATOR★ ★ ★ ★
TIME OUT ★ ★ ★ ★
‘Slick salesman Christian Slater seals deal’ – Metro
Slater is ruthlessly smooth s Ricky Roma’ – Financial Times
‘An extraordinary experience…go see it’ – BBC Radio 4
Smith & Wollensky has been serving up the finest USDA Prime dry-aged steaks in America since it first opened its doors in New York in 1977. After winning the heart of the Big Apple, those award-winning steaks were soon to be found all across the States, from the windy city of Chicago to the hot sands of Miami Beach. Smith & Wollensky launched its London site in June 2015 in the historic Grade-II listed Adelphi Building just off the Strand, offering a selection of signature USDA Prime dry-aged steaks and premium seafood, alongside award-winning wines and classic cocktails.
The Grange Wellington Hotel
The Grange Wellington Hotel is peacefully situated on Vincent Square, in the heart of Victoria and Westminster. This charming property boasts over 80 newly refurbished bedrooms and is also walking distance from the Playhouse Theatre.
Terms and Conditions:
• Prize consists of 1 pair of Band A tickets to GLENGARRY GLEN ROSS at the Playhouse Theatre, Northumberland Ave, London WC2N 5DE.
• Tickets are valid for Mon-Thursday performances at 7:45pm, Matinees Thursdays at 2:30pm from 8 January 2018 to 1 February 2018.
• Prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available.
• Prizes are subject to availability.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
• A one night stay for 2 in a superior room at the Grange Wellington Hotel, including English breakfast.
• Valid only on a Monday – Thursday from 8 January 2018 to 1 February 2018. Subject to availability.
• Meal is up to a maximum value of £200. Cannot be redeemed during the month of December. Subject to availability.
•Prize is non-transferable and travel costs are included up to the value of £50 per person only.
•Competition closes on the 15th December at 23:59.