* Asterisk denotes required information to proceed.
Terms and Conditions:
These are the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) which apply to any Competition, prize draw or promotion which the Promoter may run, whether on its website, social media platforms or otherwise. These Terms prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms.
Hawes and Curtis , a company registered in England and Wales with company number 03281481, whose office is at 3rd Floor, 9 Hatton Street, London, NW8 8PL (the “Promoter” or “We”). Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Win a weekend break to see South Pacific at Sadler’s Wells followed by a stay at The Thistle, Holborn.
- Fill in the form at https://www.hawesandcurtis.co.uk/south-pacific-competition
- For an extra entry, like and tag a friend on the South Pacific competition post @hawesandcurtisglobal
The winner will receive two tickets to see South Pacific at the Sadler’s Wells followed by a stay at The Thistle, Holborn.
- a) Prizes are subject to availability. There is no cash alternative for the Prize and the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. b) The Promoter is not responsible for any additional costs and/or expenses in relation to the Prize (without limitation) including travel costs, other than any specifically listed as part of the Prize and for the specified periods of time (where applicable).
The Competition will run from 09:00am GMT on Monday 18th July to 23:59pm GMT on Monday 1st August. (“Closing Date”). Entries made before or after these dates and times shall not be eligible.
WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- a) One Prize draw winner will be randomly selected by a computerised random generator from all entries. b) The winners will be: Announced on the relevant platform and contacted via private message on the platform by Monday 14th August 2022 (the “Announcement Date”). The Promoter will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the Competition requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter's address set out at the beginning of these Terms.
ELIGIBILITY AND PARTICIPATING COUNTRIES
- a) You must be aged 18 or over to enter the Competition. b) In entering the Competition, entrants confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the Prize. By entering the Competition, all entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true and accurate. c) The Competition is open to all person resident in the UK only. d) It will be the Promoter’s sole decision as to whether any eligibility requirement has or has not been met and the Promoter may require evidence or confirmation from entrants before awarding prizes. e) Where legally required to do so, the Promoter can provide translations of these Terms in the languages of the Participating Countries upon request. EXCLUSIONS The following groups are excluded from participating: a) Employees of the Promoter and its associated companies or group companies; b) Anyone professionally associated with the Competition, including employees of Hawes and Curtis; and c) Members of the immediate families or households of (a) to (b) above.
CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- a) The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted or are not available or have not claimed their prize within 7 days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date. b) The Prize may not be claimed by a third party on the entrant’s behalf. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if the entrant is not able to take up the Prize. c) The Prize will be dispatched to the postal addresses supplied by the winning entrant and their three friends via recorded delivery within 28 days of the Announcement Date. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the prize being lost or delayed in the post.
DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- a) The Competition is free to enter, no purchase is necessary. b) The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries that are incomplete, lost, damaged or delayed in transit (if applicable), regardless of cause, including, for example as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. c) The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify from further participation in the Competition any individual it has reason to believe is tampering with the operation of the Competition, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of these Terms, relevant laws and/or regulations and/or third-party rights. d) If the Promoter subsequently discovers the winning entrant is ineligible, has breached these Terms or is suspected of engaging in any other foul play or unethical conduct, then the Promoter reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) not to award the prize to that entrant and award the prize to another entrant who will be selected by the Promoter. In that event the original winning entrant agrees to return the prize (at his/her expense) immediately to the Promoter no alternative prize will be awarded to the original winning entrant. e) The Promoter is not responsible for any damage or loss suffered by any entrant where such damage or loss was not at the time the entry into the Competition made a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach of these Terms or if the Competition does not run as planned. f) The Promoter will not be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of third parties involved in this Competition, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the entrants of any such failure. g) Nothing in these Terms shall operate to exclude the Promoter’s liability: (i) for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) for fraud; or (iii) further than is permitted by law. h) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so without prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend these Terms at any time without prior notice. i) By entering the Competition, the entrant indemnifies the Promoter against any and all actions, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by us in consequence of any breach or alleged breach, non-performance or non-observation by the entrant of any agreement, conditions, obligation or warranty on the part of the entrant herein. The entrant hereby waives and releases the Promoter and each of its parent, affiliated, subsidiary and/or related entities and parties from any claim, action or demand arising out of or in connection with the use of the entry. j) Where the Competition is hosted by a social networking site, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with that social networking site and the entrant indemnifies the social networking site against any and all actions, claims, damages, expenses or liabilities suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by the social networking site in consequence of any breach or alleged breach, non-performance or non-observation by the entrant of any agreement, conditions, obligation or warranty on the part of the entrant. k) The Promoter shall be entitled to assign the benefit of these terms either in whole or in part to any of its subsidiary or associated bodies or successors in title and/or any third party. l) These Terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
There is one prize consisting of a pair of tickets to South Pacific at Sadler’s Wells, London. Tickets are valid for any performance but are subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. The prize also includes one night’s stay at The Thistle Holborn based on two adults sharing a deluxe double room, subject to availability, maximum two person capacity. At least one of the guests at the hotel must be 18 years or older. The prize does not include meals or travel expenses. Bank holiday weekends are not included.
Data Collection Privacy Policies
Sadlers Wells - https://www.sadlerswells.com/privacy-policy/